CampusExpress News Magazine is set to endorse some female students as brand Ambassadors in various tertiary institutions in Nigeria.
These set of students will be crown ‘Face of CampusExpress’ in their various campuses inorder to represent the CampusExpress brand in campaigning against vices on our campuses (such as: smoking, use of hard drugs, unprotected sex, exam malpractice etc).
Here are the benefits to be enjoyed by the endorsed students:
- A weekend vacation in a 3 star Hotel in Lagos with tour
- Photo Shoot worth N100, 000
- Exclusive interview on CampusExpress blog and magazine.
- Winners photo is adopted on CampusExpress campaign graphics
- Special invitation to CampusExpress launch party.
- Winners represents CampusExpress at events
- Winners get CampusExpress T-shirt and cap.
CampusExpress Media is a subsidiary of Alvret communications with mission to create political and entrepreneurial consciousness amongst youth and students in order to drive positive economic growth.
CampusExpress News magazine brags as the most widely read campus news magazine and also as the voice of the students in every NIGERIAN campus community.